HOW TO CLAIM YOUR CORE CREDIT
When you purchased your re-manufactured part, you may have paid a core charge for the return of your old part and we would like to refund you your core charge. To receive your credit please follow these directions thoroughly!
- Cores are to be returned within 60 Days.
- All core are subject to approval. Credit will only be given for re-buildable cores. Cores must be complete, assembled and in “as removed” condition. Credit will not be given for rusted, fire damaged, or previously disassembled cores. In the event a core is rejected, you will be provided with an explanation and credit will not be issued. The core will be scrapped or returned at your expense. We ask that you return like-for-like cores to receive your full credit.
- Return the core in a plastic bag in the original box and packaging materials from your delivered product delivery. Make sure the core is drained of all fluids and dry. Any leaking packages received by us will be refused immediately and returned to the sender. You may be liable to damages to the carrier, freight charges and you will lose your core deposit. You are responsible for proper shipping and complying with carrier requirements.
- Do not remove parts, The core must have all the same components as received from us, with all components installed.
- Part number must be the same as the item purchased by you, including accessory items.
Including a copy of your AMBAC invoice or AMBAC pack list will speed your credit.
Ideally, return the item in the same box and packaging. When we receive your core, we will inspect your core to verify it is able to be re-built. If it is not complete and economically able to be re-built, you will receive no core credit or partial credit.
Credit will be issued using the same method as your purchase. For example, credit cards will be credited back to your account. PO customers will receive statement credits etc. Credits will be issued within 30 days, depending on your bank or credit card company.
To Return Your Core
Please complete the form and return it with your cores to the address:
910 Spears Creek Court
Elgin, SC 29045